Mountain Area Land Trust’s (MALT) Centennial Circle is a membership of monthly recurring donors. As a Centennial Circle Member, your monthly gift strengthens and sustains land, water and wildlife conservation across Colorado. Centennial Circle Memberships continue without having to renew, and you may change or stop your membership at any time.
Centennial Circle Membership Impact
- Monthly membership directly supports land, water and wildlife conservation efforts in Colorado across MALT’s 3 million+ acre service area!
- Monthly membership supports clean air and water, protects wildlife habitat and corridors, conserves and stewards landscapes, provides access to public open spaces educates communities and so much more!
- Monthly membership makes an immediate impact on Colorado land and water conservation and leaves a legacy for future generations!
How it Works
- Become a Centennial Circle Member! Click here to set up your giving and choose your monthly donation amount. $5/month, $17/month, $35/month; whatever works for you! Select Monthly donation and add your membership information. Just like that, you’re a Centennial Circle Member!
- Contribute a set amount each month rather than a one-time gift. Make donating easier on your budget by spreading your gift across the full year! You may change your monthly amount, or stop your membership at any time, by contacting MALT at (303) 679.0950 or email@example.com.
- We’re flexible. You may use credit/debit card, PayPal, Google Pay or bank account (double win since you don’t have to update your membership when your credit card expires).
- You make a difference! Your gift demonstrates that you value MALT as an important partner for land, water and wildlife conservation in Colorado.
Centennial Circle Membership Benefits Include
- Invitations to year-round MALT events! Join MALT throughout the year for community hiking, bird watching, environment-based educational programming, and more!
- Bi-annual MALT Newsletters!
- Recognition as a Centennial Circle Member on MALT’s website!
- The knowledge that you’re directly making a difference in Colorado land and water conservation!